You are hereAIDS Denialism and politics in South Africa
AIDS Denialism and politics in South Africa
- The Virodene Affair — several articles on how Thabo Mbeki's involvement with Virodene led to his denialism
- AIDS Denialism vs. Science — Nicoli Nattrass, Skeptical Enquirer (September/Ocotber 2007)
- Mortal Combat: AIDS Denialism and the Struggle for Anti-Retrovirals in South Africa — information on Nicoli Nattrass's new book
- AIDS, Science and Governance: The battle Over Antiretroviral Therapy in Post-Apartheid South Africa — Nicoli Nattrass (March 2006)
- Letter to South African President Thabo Mbeki from 82 AIDS scientists expressing concern about the South African government's response to AIDS
- Some of the debates sparked in the South African media after Thabo Mbeki's AIDS denialism came to light are revealed in this series of articles by Donald G. McNeil Jnr, published in the Mail & Guardian in 1999.